Whether you’re planning to have a new air conditioning system installed, retrofit an existing system, or looking for expert maintenance and repair, YachtAid Marine has you covered.
Because most marine air conditioning systems run around the clock, continuously drawing in raw water, ongoing maintenance is critical to ensure optimum performance. It is especially important to be vigilant during summer months when marine growth is most active. Strainers should be checked every few weeks and return air filters should be inspected monthly.
If at any time, your system fails to cool properly, you could be dealing with a coolant leak or an electrical or mechanical issue. One call to YachtAid Marine and we’ll analyze the issue quickly and have you cooling down in no time.
A comprehensive annual maintenance should be performed once a year to ensure that there are no crucial issues and your system is operating properly.
Our annual maintenance service includes
- thorough inspection of system
- cleaning, replacing filters and sea strainers
- checking system charge
- clearing drain lines
- checking electrical draws
- replacing or renewing air-purification products
- Installation and Repair:
- Recommend and advise on type and size of unit(s) & control(s)
- Duct work & grills
- Water pump(s)/sea strainer(s)/plumbing
- Complete electrical wiring of unit
- Split Units and Self-contained Units
- Retro-fits/upgrades of controls and/or circuit boards
- System refrigerant recharging and leak detection
- Replacement of compressors, evaporators, and condensing coils
- Descaling of condensing coils
- Replace hoses
- Hepa filters
- Flybridge and helm air systems
We service and install ALL brands of air-conditioning systems including:
- Marine Air
- Ocean Breeze
- Mermaid Manufacturing