You may be planning to purchase a new air conditioning, retrofitting an existing system, or looking for expert maintenance and repair. No matter your need, YachtAid Marine has the answer.
Since most marine air conditioning systems run around-the-clock and continuously draw in raw water, scheduled maintenance is vital to ensure optimum performance. During the summer months, it’s especially crucial to be vigilant when marine growth is most active. Strainers must be checked every few weeks, and return air filters must be inspected monthly.
If you find that your system fails to cool properly, you may be dealing with a coolant leak or an electrical or a mechanical problem. Fortunately, YachtAid Marine is a phone call away to analyze and resolve the issue with one of our trusted service members.
Comprehensive annual maintenance must be performed once a year to ensure your system is operating correctly.
Our annual maintenance services go as follows:
• Thorough inspection of system
• Cleaning, replacing filters and sea strainers
• Checking system charge
• Clearing drain lines
• Checking electrical draws
• Replacing or renewing air-purification products
• Installation and Repair:
• Recommend and advise on type and size of unit(s) & control(s)
• Duct work & grills
• Water pump(s)/sea strainer(s)/plumbing
• Complete electrical wiring of unit
• Split Units and Self-contained Units
• Retro-fits/upgrades of controls and/or circuit boards
• System refrigerant recharging and leak detection
• Replacement of compressors, evaporators, and condensing coils
• Descaling of condensing coils
• Replace hoses
• Hepa filters
• Flybridge and helm air systems
We happily service and install ALL air-conditioning brands, which include:
• Dometic (formerly Cruisair and Marine Air)
• Ocean Breeze