2828Kohler 6EKOD Marine Diesel Generator 6K
6KW Diesel Generators 6EKOD
- Certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to Tier III marine auxiliary standards.
- Closed cooling system
- Heat exchanger
- Oil drain valve
- Remote start 12-pin connector
- Voltage regulation of ±1.0%
- Rotor and stator are coated with a high-bond epoxy varnish. Varnish helps prevent corrosion in high-humidity areas.
- Copper windings ensure minimal heat buildup. Insulation meets NEMA standards for class H insulation.
- Direct connected to the engine, the generator has sealed precision ball bearings with a precision-machined steel sleeve in the end bracket to prevent shaft misalignment and extend bearing life.
- Marine Diesel Generator 6,000 Watt Kohler 6EKOD
|Hertz:|| ||60 Hz|
|Generator with sound shield|| || |
|Width:|| ||528 mm (20.79 in.)|
|Height:|| ||559 mm (22.01 in.)|
|Length:|| ||780 mm (30.71 in.)|
|Weight, wet:|| ||222 kg (490 lbs)|
|Generator without sound shield|| || |
|Width:|| ||448 mm (17.65 in.)|
|Height:|| ||536 mm (21.12 in.)|
|Length:|| ||743 mm (29.26 in.)|
|Weight, dry:|| ||181 kg (398 lbs)|
|Weight, wet:|| ||185 kg (407 lbs)|
GENERATOR 6EKOD KOHLER Specifications
GENERATOR 6EKOD KOHLER Dimensional Drawing
GENERATOR 6EKOD KOHLER Enclosure Drawing