Compact EBE split evaporators are draw-through, ductable cooling units with reverse-cycle heating.
Featuring a rotatable, high-efficiency permanent split capacitor (PSC) blower in which the motor is concealed, EBE series evaporators are available in capacities from 18K to 36K BTU/hr.
The EBE Series was designed for installation low in a closet, cabinet, or other enclosed space, with discharge air ducted to one or more grilles high in the cabin.
- Compact, ductable cooling or heating units
- Rotatable, variable speed blower
- Insulated condensate pan with anti-slosh, anti-fungal foam lining
- High-efficiency blower with internal motor for reduced depth
- Designed for use with Emerald series R-410A condensers
- Air filter included
- Electric heat available (EBHE models)
- High-efficiency evaporator coil
- Larger blower inlet for increased air flow across the coil
- Blower bracket with cushioned mounts to reduce noise and vibration
- Increased metal thickness on structural parts for added strength
- Thermal expansion valve for optimal performance ove