The MDP/Dolphin range of battery chargers has always been recognized for its outstanding quality, one that the manufacturer is proud to support with a 2 year warranty. Due to production on a wide scale, MDP is able to offer high quality, truly international battery chargers, at a reasonable price.
99500 CHARGER MDP PRO 12V 60Amp
99501 CHARGER MDP PRO 12V 90Amp
99502 CHARGER MDP PRO 24V 40Amp
99503 CHARGER MDP PRO 24V 100Amp
99504 CHARGER MDP PRO 24V 100Amp
99505 CHARGER PRO GAMA2 24V 80Amp (230 VAC 50/60 Hz input voltage only)
99507 CHARGER PRO GAMA2 12V 70Amp
99509 CHARGER PRO GAMA2 24V 150Amp (230 VAC 50/60 Hz input voltage only)
99510 CHARGER MDP PRO TOUCH 12V 90Amp
99511 CHARGER MDP PRO TOUCH 24V 60Amp
99512 CHARGER MDP PRO TOUCH 24V 100Amp
All MDP/Dolphin Battery Chargers and accessories are CE marked and manufactured to UL and ABYC specifications.
•LED Display for Programming & Monitoring Functions
•Temperature sensor for battery compensation
•Switch mode technology and three stage charging design with Power Supply
•Modern lightweight and compact design with white aluminum powder coated casing
•Universal AC input with automatic voltage switching 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz
•4 screw simple install with easy access removable panel
• ISO 9002 certified manufacturing plant
Four Stage Charging Curve
1. Bulk Stage: A high current is sent to the battery until it reaches approximately 80% of full charge.
2. Absorption Stage: Voltage level is maintained & the current reduced until battery is 100% charged.
3. Float Stage: Voltage & current reduced to maintain battery. Float gives what the battery requires.
4. Power Supply: Charger “keeps up” with loads applied to the battery while it’s attached to AC power.
Out of stock