The TB51 model offers the best of electronic technology. Highly efficient Secop (formerly Danfoss) compressor, energy saving function (ECO), turbo function (MAX) and multifunction electronic thermostat, allow an easy and economic management of the fridge through a check and a reduction of consumptions. The electronic board AC/DC Secop converter allows a DC 12/24V or an AC 115-230V supply. The switching between DC and AC is automatic. Three battery protection levels as standard. Maximum capacity: it can also contain 1,5 litres bottles in vertical position. Optional fixing kit available.
Isotherm Transportable cooling boxes, especially designed for rough marine conditions
The TB 51 Travel Box is especially convenient for daily use, offering great capacities to store food and drinks on board. Designed to endure outdoor conditions and to withstand stress and environmental impacts. Compact and light design helps to optimize space. AC/DC powered.
- Pull-out inner basket for easy access
- Strong soft touch carrying handles
- Very light and compact dimensions
- Internal light
- Electronic thermostat control to maximize energy savings
- New sturdy injection molded lid with integrated closing system
- Big capacities to store food and drinks (1.8cu.ft.)
- External Dimensions: 20.9″H x 13.8″W x 23″D
- Internal Dimensions: 17.3″H x 10.6″W x 12.4″D
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Operation temperature: +50 to -0.4 degrees F
- 12/24 V Danfoss compressor