SP “2051” Water Cooled, Small O-evap (8.2 x 9.5 x 3.4), Click-on Bracket & Lid, 4.4 cu.ft. fridge or 1.4 cu. ft. freezer
Evaporator: Small “O”
Max. Box Volume Fridge: 4.4 Cu. ft.
Max. Box Volume Freezer: 1.4 Cu. ft.
The Isotherm SP measured refrigeration framework is cooled straight by the encompassing seawater and uses an extraordinary “self-siphoning” 1-1/4″ bronze through body with essential association fittings. The framework utilzes slight movements of the boat to circle cooling water across an intensity exchanger. This implies that refrigeration effectiveness is totally free of the air temperature inside the boat. The SP has enabled clients to add refrigeration at incredibly low energy-cost, paying little heed to geological area.
The SP Refrigeration Unit utilizes a Danfoss Compressor to cool an evaporator fitted in your fridge box. The evaporator can be fitted in any position, and requires an establishment opening of just 1-3/16″ in the fridge divider. The temperature is changed by an indoor regulator which likewise has an ON-OFF switch. These units give cooler ability temperatures down to 36°F.
• Evaporator: O-shaped or L-shaped (can be bent to fit)
• All units come as complete pre-filled “do it yourself” kits
• Sea water cooling for significantly higher efficiency than comparable air cooled units (in the tropics, 30 to 50% energy savings is typical)
• Lower power consumption (amperage shown is with unit filled to one half capacity)
• Silent – no fans or pumps
• Heat removed by water means less heat inside the boat than if cooled by air
• Simple to fit with no extra holes in hull; replaces the through-hull fitting for galley sink
• Weight for all systems is 24 lb
• Dimensions for all compressors: 8.25″L x 5.31″W x 6.13″H