*SAILOR PACKAGE includes the CHARCOAL FILTER ASSY and FRESH WATER FLUSH ASSY.
The Seafari Mini is the perfect solution for boats with little space to spare, Ranging available from 170 to 750 Gallons of water per day, the Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper Mini Series 170, 350, 550, 750 are the smallest line of water makers. The low-hassle Aqua Whisper Mini is engineered to fit anywhere. Measuring at about 2 – 3 cubic feet, sail and small power boaters have the opportunity and the convenience of a Sea Recovery watermaker without space restrictions. Smaller than a 20 gallon water tank, yet able to produce between 170 – 750 GPD (644 – 2,839 LPD) in capacity, this desalinator is the perfect seaworthy companion for the solo cruiser. Weighing at most, 130 lbs, the Aqua Whisper Mini is also more convenient than hauling around a full water tank that adds about 8 pounds per gallon to your boat. To illustrate, if a 34 gallon tank was filled to capacity, that would create about 342 lbs additional weight to haul, which will put more stress on the engine, slow down speed, and increase fuel costs. With the Aqua Whisper Mini, compact boaters will carry minimal weight, save space, and cruise without limits to any destination they wish.
Featuring a simple interface, with push button operation, the Aqua Whisper Mini can be monitored via the control panel or remote (optional). Featuring unlimited features at your control, Semi-Automatic Functions, 6 illuminated LED status indication lamps for system operation, an optional weekly automatic fresh water flush and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override, this watermaker is an ideal for small power and sail boats.
• Low AC power Consumption
• DC power available for Aqua Whisper Mini 170
• Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship’s logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
• New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system
• Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring
• Product water quality is displayed in bar graph format with 10 additional LEDs
• Fault LED indication is provided for easy diagnosis of required maintenance
• The Aqua Whisper Mini is shipped from the factory ready to install and function
• There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual
• Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
• Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
• With the most stable controller in the market, the Aqua Whisper Mini keeps up it’s reputation as the smallest, most reliable watermaker used by boaters around the world
• With better maintenance access
• Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life
• Quiet high pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations
• Noise Reduction Features
• Including: The quiet stainless steel high pressure pump is specifically designed for sea water reverse osmosis applications. The unique design of this high pressure pump reduces noise level to a negligent hum
• Low noise manifold design
• Vibration isolation mounts included
• Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system
• 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions
• New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space
• Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion
• A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
• Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety
• Safety alarm features
• Push button remote control available
• A Soft Motor Starter is available for single phase AC powered systems that reduces start up power by 60%
• Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal
• Optional – pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush