Max Power Bow Thruster installation Kit
Max Power offers a complete range of 12V/24V electric tunnel thrusters to suit motor boats and deep footed sailing yachts from 17’ to 85’ feet.
Designed for performance & durability, Max Power electric tunnel thrusters offer many unique features:
- Corrosion free composite drive legs eliminate the need for periodic anode changes and offer high manufacturing tolerances
- Drive legs are pre-filled with oil and sealed for life for zero maintenance
- Case hardened spiro-conical gears guarantee a silent, smooth and durable drive leg
- Line shields protect oil seals from fishing lines & fouling, ensuring maintenance free operation
- High efficiency, purpose built DC motors ensure outstanding performance and long runtime ratings
- Solid copper contact bars guarantee safe, high power connections
- Purpose built high specification DC contactors are both safe and durable
- Electronic control boxes offering unique and unrivaled safety features to protect against accidental misuse
Manufactured using composite materials, the CT35 is a single propeller thruster with a 125mm diameter tunnel and thrust rating up to 35/75 (kg/lbs).
The smallest in the Max Power electric tunnel thruster range, the CT35 is ideally suited to motor boats and deep footed sailing yachts that are between 17’-34′.
Like all Max Power electric tunnel thrusters, the CT35 is easy to install, maintenance free, and integrates all the unique features common to this range.
* Performance data is given for a thruster installed at an immersion depth of one tunnel’s diameter, in a tunnel no longer than twice the tunnel’s diameter, and this within a variation of + / – 6%. Longer tunnels will result in lower thrust ratings and higher power consumption.
EAN (Thrusters only)
Max-power Truster kit
|CT35(42529(12v)||CT45(317603(12v)||CT60(42530 (12v)||CT80 (42532(12v))||CT100 (42534) 12v||CT125 (24v)||ct165 (24v)||ct225 (24v)|